Lumion Circle Tiler
Please read the info, FAQ and requirements before downloading.
Lumion Circle Tiler is a parametric ‘substance’ available both for 3dsMax/Maya and standalone for use with Substance Player. It allows you to create circular pattern tiles/tileable textures from many presets or from custom input bitmaps. Lumion Circle Tiler is quick and easy to use. You’ll be up and running in no time whatsoever. Features include: HQ Diffuse and Normalmaps and automatic merging of the Specular map into the Diffuse alpha-channel (.tga!).
Lumion Circle Tiler is:
- A parametric ‘Substance’ tool for Lumion 3D
- Creates Circle and Circular tiling textures
- Auto Specular map output to Diffuse Alpha
- Output resolutions from 512px. to 2048px.
- High Quality Diffuse and Normalmaps
- Tons of preset Patterns to get you started
- Full HSL, Color and Scale control
- Generates New Ceramic Tiles to old Cobblestones
- Also works in Autodesk 3DS Max 2011+ (untested!)
Lumion Circle Tiler needs:
- The latest version of Substance Player (free) from Allegorithmic. Get it HERE
- You might also be interested in THESE tutorials.
Lumion Circle Tiler downloads:
Custom Input Help Image LINK
Custom Input Examples LINK
Enjoy using Circle Tiler!